GrammarBlog

Sunday 20 April 2008

The choise is yours

img src="http://www.grammarblog.co.uk/z_images/banners/v2launch.gif" border="0" title="We've moved to www.grammarblog.co.uk" alt="We've moved to www.grammarblog.co.uk" />

Sent in by my girlfriend, Natalie. After despairing of my pedantry for so long, she now seems to be taking the if-you-can't-beat-them approach.

choise

Anyone for MIX salad?



*UPDATE* Oops, it turns out this wasn't sent to me by my girlfriend after all but my friend and colleague, Paul, who took the picture in St. Pancreas station and sent it to me by MMS. Due to the limitations of my phone I misattributed the source. Tech and social media fans should check out Paul's blog, Blending the Mix.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MIX would be my salad of choise

21 April 2008 at 09:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On reflection (mentally rather than physically in the window), if we were to combine this display of English WITH social media, the pedant might identify that in fact our French friend has missed several full stops from del.icio.us - the renowned social bookmarking site...

...i'll get my coat...

21 April 2008 at 14:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

GrammarBlog Shorts


It's not just you

Pictures

www.flickr.com
photos in Grammar Bloopers More photos in Grammar Bloopers

Powered by FeedBurner

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Add to Technorati Favorites

Join My Community at MyBloglog!

British Blog Directory.

blogarama - the blog directory

Blog Directory - Blogged