GrammarBlog

Monday 31 March 2008

My hands were literally bleeding

img src="http://www.grammarblog.co.uk/z_images/banners/v2launch.gif" border="0" title="We've moved to www.grammarblog.co.uk" alt="We've moved to www.grammarblog.co.uk" />

I love The Apprentice. This series has got off to a great start.

Skip to 2:50 to hear the posh git get his comeuppance. I thought it was brilliant to hear someone say, "I literally left with my hands bleeding" and then go on to accuse someone else of hyperbole.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:
Blogger Paddy said...

That's excellent, I'm literally laughing my socks off here.

6 April 2008 at 00:24  
Blogger JD (The Engine Room) said...

Perhaps his hands were literally bleeding. He could have cut them on a swordfish perhaps?

8 April 2008 at 16:28  
Blogger Gez said...

Humour is all well and good JD, but fact remains his hands were not bleeding. I checked on BBC iPlayer. Twice.

Yours humourlessly,

Gez

10 April 2008 at 13:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my web site so i came to
return the prefer?.I'm attempting to in finding things to enhance my web site!I assume its adequate to make use of a few of your ideas!!

Here is my homepage - phone directory

25 March 2013 at 02:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

GrammarBlog Shorts


It's not just you

Pictures

www.flickr.com
photos in Grammar Bloopers More photos in Grammar Bloopers

Powered by FeedBurner

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Add to Technorati Favorites

Join My Community at MyBloglog!

British Blog Directory.

blogarama - the blog directory

Blog Directory - Blogged