GrammarBlog

Friday 28 March 2008

Cartoon time

img src="http://www.grammarblog.co.uk/z_images/banners/v2launch.gif" border="0" title="We've moved to www.grammarblog.co.uk" alt="We've moved to www.grammarblog.co.uk" />

Apologies for the lack of posts recently; we've all been terribly busy. In the absence of a well written and humorous post,  I hope you will enjoy these grammar-based cartoons.

Savage Chickens - Endangered

From savagechickens.com.

 

dinosaur_comics

I think this is from xkcd but I'm willing to be proven wrong. I agree wholeheartedly with the premise. I mean I agree with the use of "they" as a third person, singular, gender free pronoun as opposed to the global bicuriosity. Although there's something about Russell Crowe in Gladiator that... never mind.

 

  

I found this on a recruitment site but I don't know the true origins.

 

I hope you all had a good Easter. Do please keep sending in your photos and queries; we'll try to get around to them in due course.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The comic with the dinosaurs is actually from http://www.qwantz.com/

28 March 2008 at 22:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gez, When I saw the dinosaurs, it was on xkcd: http://xkcd.com/145/. It's called "Parody Week: Dinosaur Comics" so I'm thinking it's a parody of qwantz.com.

30 March 2008 at 00:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

GrammarBlog Shorts


It's not just you

Pictures

www.flickr.com
photos in Grammar Bloopers More photos in Grammar Bloopers

Powered by FeedBurner

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Add to Technorati Favorites

Join My Community at MyBloglog!

British Blog Directory.

blogarama - the blog directory

Blog Directory - Blogged