GrammarBlog

Saturday 31 May 2008

Dearly Beloved

img src="http://www.grammarblog.co.uk/z_images/banners/v2launch.gif" border="0" title="We've moved to www.grammarblog.co.uk" alt="We've moved to www.grammarblog.co.uk" />

Dan's Stag, originally uploaded by Gez D.

This angry young man is GrammarBlog's very own Dan. He's getting married today in the fair city of Edinburgh.

I'm sure you would all like to join me in congratulating Dan and his lovely bride, and wish them all the happiness in the world.

I, along with fellow blogstodians Tom and Paddy, will be there to enjoy the 'craic' (as I believe they say in Scotchland) and I'm sure a merry time will be had by all.

The above photo was taken in Stansted airport on the way out to Valencia for Dan's stag do, an account of which can be found over at Paddy's personal blog.

I have quite a number of photos from that trip that are worthy of GrammarBlogging, but I haven't quite got round to it yet.

I should say, before Dan objects, that this is not the most flattering picture. He really is quite handsome when not scowling.

2 Comments:
Blogger Rachael said...

That is hilarious! He looks the way I feel when I see bad apostrophe usage.

31 May 2008 at 02:09  
Blogger Mantolwen said...

Hi! 'Craic' is Northern Irish as far as I know. Not Scottish anyway.

Sadly, we have a lot of bad grammar up here in the 'Burgh, so good luck coping Dan!

31 May 2008 at 12:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

GrammarBlog Shorts


It's not just you

Pictures

www.flickr.com
photos in Grammar Bloopers More photos in Grammar Bloopers

Powered by FeedBurner

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Add to Technorati Favorites

Join My Community at MyBloglog!

British Blog Directory.

blogarama - the blog directory

Blog Directory - Blogged