GrammarBlog

Sunday 30 December 2007

New's Agent

img src="http://www.grammarblog.co.uk/z_images/banners/v2launch.gif" border="0" title="We've moved to www.grammarblog.co.uk" alt="We've moved to www.grammarblog.co.uk" />

New's Agent, originally uploaded by adactio.

Submitted via a direct Twitter message by Jeremy, who comments:

I thought you might like this one; by far the worst apostrophe abuse I have ever seen.
I think this is made worse by the fact the "agent of the new" has neglected to use apostrophes to acknowledge the missing letters either side of the 'n'.


Also, what the hell does "sweet and things" mean?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

OMFG

30 December 2007 at 14:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is an "OFF LICENCE"?

30 December 2007 at 20:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks familiar. Any idea about the location? Think I may have seen this shop in Brighton.

Thanks.

1 January 2008 at 20:03  
Blogger Gez said...

I think I'm right in saying that Jeremy lives in Brighton, although I don't know the location of the shop in the photo.

4 January 2008 at 08:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree: what the hell DOES "sweet and things" mean??

8 August 2008 at 15:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

GrammarBlog Shorts


It's not just you

Pictures

www.flickr.com
photos in Grammar Bloopers More photos in Grammar Bloopers

Powered by FeedBurner

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Add to Technorati Favorites

Join My Community at MyBloglog!

British Blog Directory.

blogarama - the blog directory

Blog Directory - Blogged